Cheapest place to buy the Droid Turbo off-contract?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What's the best deal you've seen on the Droid Turbo w/o a contract?

TatDroid

Reaction score
With Verizon's $100 trade in offer, I can't imagine you'll get it cheaper anywhere else. That's $99 on contract or $499 retail after the trade in.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Yeah, likely the best available so far. Still, in impressed that it's that cheap considering the cost of the iPhones.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I have unlimited but am interested in turning in my old Droid Bionic for the $100 promo to buy a 64 gig Turbo. Has anyone confirmed you can do this and get $100 of an off contract 64 gig without changing my data plan? Somewhere I read that they wanted you to go Edge to get the promo, I hope not.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
I just waltzed into a VZW store, plunked down 661.??. In return I received a turbo ballistic 64 gig, a funky Verizon holster case and a flexible mil spec screen saver (24.99 the best). The rep didn't even now the website said only 100 for a new contract or edge. He did check my storm fairly well, worried because the bloated battery only lasts about 30 minutes.

giant25

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
so you got the $100 off? Unclear

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
The website says it is only for 2 year contract. But some stores are giving it anyway. I already got confirmation that I could still get the $100 off if I buy outright. But I am doing edge which is essentially the same as buying it off contract. Just financing with 0% interest.

Tap'd from my LG G2

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2

I'm actually glad I don't have unlimited data anymore. I don't have to constantly stress on how and if I am going to be able to keep it. 10GB with 3 lines with two of them that use very conservatively and I am not worried at all about going over my limit. Looking at my AT&T plan past usage I figure I will have at least 5GB to myself every month.

Libero123

Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
I looked at that phone but no removable battery and no SD card slot = no go for me. Am happy with my Galaxy S5.