• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1coopgt

Reaction score
Technically I think I have . Picked up a 32 gb Blk Kevlar then returned it Saturday and picked up the 64GB Ballistic Nylon .

kmf1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 7 Pro Verizon
For $50 more, why not have twice as much storage. Can't hurt.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Ok got one whole day of use out of this bad boy and I'm loving it! Love the moto apps, active display is so much better than just an led, and I'm really liking the size. Don't miss the Note 3 at all.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
For $50 more, why not have twice as much storage. Can't hurt.
I'm thinking the same thing. They were sold out of 64GB but told me I can come back within 14 days and swap with no restocking fee.

Tap'd from my Droid Turbo

jacks revenge

Reaction score
As of right now I don't have buyer remorse like I did with moto x 2014(return that for the turbo) but that might change by next week lol

What buyers remorse did you experience with the MotoX 2014?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Two more days and the GSM version of the Turbo is rumored to be announced.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I didn't play with it a ton, but my first whole drain from 100% to 3% took 1 day, 18 hours, 20 minutes. That was with 4ish hours of screen time. Not bad for a first cycle, roughly twice the time and usage of my G2.

That said something is strange about the notification screen, it comes on all on it's own at random times, and I feel like it's a little too sensitive for my liking. Just sitting on my coffee table the ceiling fan sets it off about twice a minute. I'm sure it has minimal power draw but if I get 300 wakes out of a change that's going to add up to something, and I think it shows with the wake-locks detected when at idle, My G2 sipped battery if I wasn't using it, perhaps 1% an hour, and the Turbo is double that or more with the added battery too which seems off. Still needs another 48 hours for me to say it's settled in though.

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I drained my battery until phone cut off, and charged it up with a regular charger. I just wanted to see how long it would take to charge this 3900 mah battery. It took about 3.5-4 hrs. Now you're in the know....:D

krnmc

Reaction score
What buyers remorse did you experience with the MotoX 2014?
I was debating if it was worth the money after I read some interviews on the turbo. Also for me it wasn't as comfortable to hold. I think because of the power and volume button sticks out too much. And mainly because I gave up my unlimited data I felt like I didn't get the best phone out there.

TatDroid

Reaction score
That said something is strange about the notification screen, it comes on all on it's own at random times, and I feel like it's a little too sensitive for my liking. Just sitting on my coffee table the ceiling fan sets it off about twice a minute.
I believe this is exactly how it's designed to work. It pulses on and off - slowly if there are no notifications, a little less slowly if there are new notifications. If you don't want it to, turn it over. It will not pulse when face down. It will also not pulse when in a pocket.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

dan.dar

Reaction score
Yes. Traded in my rmhd, with waived upgrade free and free screen replacement warranty paid with tax 112. That's pretty much a steal. Nexus 6 it is not but it's half price, has better battery and is easier to live with size wise.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
I believe this is exactly how it's designed to work. It pulses on and off - slowly if there are no notifications, a little less slowly if there are new notifications. If you don't want it to, turn it over. It will not pulse when face down. It will also not pulse when in a pocket.

Sent from my Droid Turbo

Yea, problem with that is the speaker is on the front of the device so it's muffled when face down. If the sensitive could be chosen between proximity, motion, or both it would be nice so you could customize it's sensitivity instead of having to flip my phone over to keep it from driving me nuts if it's sitting beside me.

TatDroid

Reaction score
having to flip my phone over to keep it from driving me nuts if it's sitting beside me.
LOL, it doesn't bother me at all (I actually like it) but I've heard others say the same.

Sent from my Droid Turbo