Cheap case that works with Extended battery and cover?

OP
Rocko

Rocko

Reaction score
Update-ordered a Rocketfish case rf-wr7000 and it DOES NOT fit. It looks just like the case in the video, but no dice-too tight. Again, the cheap rubberized case from ebay does fit and it about the same quality as the Rocketcrap I mean Rocketfish.

pyroelite

Reaction score
Motorola Droid X Premium Rubberized Hard Case (Black) - eBay (item 220709246453 end time Dec-18-10 17:58:21 PST)

This case fits with the extended battery and extended cover. The case snaps together but there is a little room at the seam that wasn't there with the oem battery. Nothing that bothers me at all. I am talking 0.5 or less mm.

+1 but look around, I got that & a few other colors for $3 ea & combined shipping - the back is ever so slightly raised as to accommodate an extended bat, which I am presently using, tho I had no trouble using the original door.

*as a side note, check your bat doors. I distinctly remember my first dx having some sort of padding on the inside of the door. When i got my replacement a few months back (speaker issue), the new version had a bare metal door. (fits extended bat easier)

from my DX

Yazzinit

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to find the case that's just like the ebay one listed? There seem to be many different generic rubber cases and I'd prefer one that isn't snug with the extended battery door

eggsped

Reaction score
Link doesn't work but item number is good.

Finally logged onto computer...

Here is a good link..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...48727&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_2301wt_1130

I've been using with a VZ extended battery and cover for around a week and though not my favorite case it is definitely made to accept an extended battery.

If anyone knows of any other TPU cases please post.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Last edited: