Cheap case that works with Extended battery and cover?

Rocko

Reaction score
Anyone know of a cheap cover-not silicone-that will work with the extended battery and cover? I won't use the stock battery cover or leave it off. Thanks.

Yazzinit

Reaction score
I made a post asking this same thing. I'm with you. I want to use the extended OEM VZW battery with extended door. Seidio Innocase Surface case does NOT fit. Covers popping off and rainbow effect on the screen, despite what people say. I hope we find the answer. I'll keep looking.

OP
Rocko

Rocko

Reaction score
No one has tried an eBay case or similar with the extended bat?

DroidX316

Reaction score
I have the Body glove from verizon with no door on my battery.I could if i wanted to but it makes my screen have squirly bubbles.

OP
Rocko

Rocko

Reaction score
I have the Body glove from verizon with no door on my battery.I could if i wanted to but it makes my screen have squirly bubbles.

Well any case will fit the extended battery without a door. I am looking for a case that fits with the proper extended door.

hockeydave55

Reaction score
I just picked up an extended battery, and the case/holster combo from Verizon last night. It fits pretty good. The case doesn't slide into the holster really easily, but it works. And the case doesn't feel loose on the phone at all.

Franchise300

Reaction score
I just picked up an extended battery, and the case/holster combo from Verizon last night. It fits pretty good. The case doesn't slide into the holster really easily, but it works. And the case doesn't feel loose on the phone at all.

Same here. It's VERY snug, but it does seem to fit and doesn't move around at all.

Yazzinit

Reaction score
Does it give a rainbow effect? The Seidio Innocase Surface case leaves a bit of a gap, but also gives the rainbow effect if even slight pressure is given. How's it work with the ebay case? That rainbow effect pressure from the Seidio scared me off from using it.

OP
Rocko

Rocko

Reaction score
No. No rainbow effect. I have seen a Rocketfish case also works with the extended battery.
[video=youtube;rFm3RO9uK9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFm3RO9uK9k[/video]

EntityZero

Reaction score
How is the rocketfish case in quality? Im looking for a case that grips my hand so I don't have to worry about it sliding out (you'd be surprised how often it happens)

Smackaho

Reaction score
Bang for the buck verizon holster case is great! If you dont use the hoster just use the case its just as good as knockoffs and you can use the extended battery no battery plate flawlessly!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Rocko

Rocko

Reaction score
Also the Verizon silicone case fits. This is the simi-rigid silicone for $19.99, not the thin rubber glove type on ebay.

Cmmsh

Reaction score
I'm not sure what the problem people are having with the Body Glove case and the extended battery. I have the door on AND it fits just fine with no effects on the screen.