Chat Questions

94DCTeg

Reaction score
Hello Members, I searched and could not find anything, I had the BB Tour from verizon and I loved blackberry messanger, does the droid have a chat program where you can chat with blackberry members, sorta like blackberry messanger, or is there a chat program where I can add blackberry pin's to the list and chat with blackberry contacts , if that makes any sense LOL.

Thanks

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello Members, I searched and could not find anything, I had the BB Tour from verizon and I loved blackberry messanger, does the droid have a chat program where you can chat with blackberry members, sorta like blackberry messanger, or is there a chat program where I can add blackberry pin's to the list and chat with blackberry contacts , if that makes any sense LOL.

Thanks

I'm sorry to inform you , but BBM is a stand alone sytem. Nothing else will work with BB for thier PIN's. You can use Google talk and AIM and all on a BB as well as the Droid. If you want or need BBM then you must carry a BB. This is the only feature I miss from my BB :). I hope that helps......

OP

94DCTeg

Reaction score
yes that does help, yea thats one thing I miss on my BB is BBM, thanks for the fasat replys I appreciate it :)