how to save/backup chats from Google Talk?

freakoffashion01

Reaction score
I've searched here trying to find the answer, another forum, and just a general Google search..... haven't been able to find an answer......hopefully you guys will be able to help.....

Here's the dilema..... when you use GTalk on the desktop version or through Gmail, you can saves the conversations (or they are saved automatically)..... I remember when using BlackBerry Messenger, I was also able to save chats.....

I have tried every way I could think of to save/backup my convos on the GTalk app on my Droid and I just simply can't find it..... that is if it exist.....

Any help/guidance would be appreciated..... THANKS!!!!

M1dnite

Reaction score
I've searched here trying to find the answer, another forum, and just a general Google search..... haven't been able to find an answer......hopefully you guys will be able to help.....

Here's the dilema..... when you use GTalk on the desktop version or through Gmail, you can saves the conversations (or they are saved automatically)..... I remember when using BlackBerry Messenger, I was also able to save chats.....

I have tried every way I could think of to save/backup my convos on the GTalk app on my Droid and I just simply can't find it..... that is if it exist.....

Any help/guidance would be appreciated..... THANKS!!!!

Go into your email and go into all mail.

They're in there.

unless your chat is off the record.

geldo

Reaction score
Oh wow.... can't believe I didn't look there first.....

Thanks soo much!

I can't believe how many really smart people are out there (count me out) My question, now that I've found theses thousands of chats and email, how can I erase them all at once...( I've mastered the "one at a time erase) ?