Charging cable?

Coots

Reaction score
Hey guys, do you have any links to a good long charging cable?

I need to snag up a couple of them. I've got the Nexus, my wife is still rocking the Droid X but her cables are fairly short as well. Hoping I could find some of the long charging cables to use at our office. I love how long the factory cable that came with the nexus is.

Anyway, thanks in advance if you know of any solid, well built, long cables.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I am a big fan of using Monoprice for my cable needs. They make quality stuff, and are usually cheaper than others.

cruzincat

Reaction score
Try mycablemart.com and get a usb extender. Probably the cheapest route

rlb

Reaction score
Has anyone found a cable with a "micro" head? I'm a landscape typer and I also stream a lot of music at work, which means I have it plugged in most of the day to keep the battery charged. It's not easy to type with the usb cable hanging out of the ass. I got a cable with a right angle head which helps, but it still impedes typing a bit

bryantjopplin

Reaction score
Accessoryexportwholesale.com garanteed cheapest on any cell phone parts and have and 8ft cable for a dollar but you gotta spend 25 or more. Also there sister site accessoryexport.com has no limit with alot of promo codes on the site. I got a battery charger for my spare for free because I got two items. I bought a case , a car charger and got that external battery charger for less then 14 dollars

Sent From My Sexy Nexy