Charge time?

Flea506

Reaction score
how long does it usually take for you to charge your droid with the charger that come with the phone and with the factory battery not the extended life.

jmorris42

Reaction score
how long does it usually take for you to charge your droid with the charger that come with the phone and with the factory battery not the extended life.

From 20% or so, it takes about an hour to get a full charge on wall power (I use setCPU to throttle my clock to 250MHz while charging. 4 or so hours for a full charge on USB. There's a lot less current coming from your USB port than your wall socket.

OP
F

Flea506

Reaction score
yeah mine to cause i was at 15% and hour later was fully charged

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yeah if you try to charge from the USB port on your computer, prepare to have to wait a while....

Actually they call this "trickle" charging

FoFa

Reaction score
50% to full charge on 'Puter USB was some where in the neighborhood of hour and half last night.
Like others said, the wall charger is much faster.

M

Matth3w

I know you said the stock charger but I have an aftermarket 5v 1amp charger and it takes about an hour or so.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
It may say full charge after an hour, but I always leave it for at least two hours to make sure it is fully charged. I don't trust the battery indicator that much.

Big Cam

Reaction score
Everyone says an hour, if I stream music with it while charging from about 40% it still only take like an hour and a half.