Changed my mind . . . Will the Rezound Community Lynch Me?

bawoo49

Reaction score
We are new to smartphones and have narrowed our choice to either the HTC Rezound or the Moto Razr MAXX. After reading reviews, user reviews and forums we were leaning to the Rezound. Following choosing the Rezound, I posted my questions and concerns on the Droid Forum.net\Rezound Forum and was welcomed with open arms. My questions were answered by the many kind and experienced Rezound users.

After further research and talking with some local smartphone users, we are going to buy Razr MAXX phones. After the great members of the Rezound Forum took the time to answer my questions and I changed my mind, will I be hunted down and lynched by the Rezound Forum members?:redface:

I can only hope that you Razr experts will not consider this turncoat totally crude when I post questions.

Thank you!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
We welcome you making the switch to the greatest Android phone to date :)

Don't worry about the Rezound users they will understand, and if they don't we have the numbers on them.

nikecar

Reaction score

Don't worry about the Rezound users they will understand, and if they don't we have the numbers on them.
we wouldn't lynch him, but if you think you can come after us, those with the extended batteries will just throw the stock batteries at you. Then all the Razr owners will get excited and think they have new replaceable batteries and fight each other trying to get them.

nikecar

Reaction score

actually, I'd think the Maxx would be far superior to the little brother. :p

OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
Thanks to the MAXX crew for the warm welcome! And . . . nikecar, thanks for being so gracious and understanding my situation.

Now, first question regarding the MAXX: Is text on the MAXX as terrible and some have said? I regret the MAXX does not have the 720p screen like the Rezound.

Thanks!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
No... text on the maxx isn't bad at all.. lol. Its all subjective though. And welcome to the maxx...:cool:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
This is a screenshot from my maxx... but of course it will take on the characteristics of your current screen lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1345678964434.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1345678964434.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 275

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I think you guys may have a double agent on your hands. Owning a Maxx but still reporting back to the Rezound camp! ;)

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
nikecar said:
we wouldn't lynch him, but if you think you can come after us, those with the extended batteries will just throw the stock batteries at you. Then all the Razr owners will get excited and think they have new replaceable batteries and fight each other trying to get them.

You do have the advantage there. Those batteries can hurt :)

William_04_x

Reaction score
94lt1 said:
This is a screenshot from my maxx... but of course it will take on the characteristics of your current screen lol

That doesn't look any better than my phone. What gives?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Droid Forums

x25064

Reaction score
I couldn't get rid of my rezound fast enough. What a horrid phone. If I didn't get stuck in 1x then I had to deal with a brand new dual core phone lagging worse than my d1 on eclaire. Sense is just horrid.

OP
B

bawoo49

Reaction score
Update: I pulled the trigger Sunday!

Update: I pulled the trigger Sunday and our new Razr MAXX phones are on the way from Amazon! Our trusty UPS guy should deliver them Wednesday.

I am reading as much as possible to avoid asking any really stupid questions. These are my first:

• As a long time advocate of backing up our PC, I of course want to back up our Razrs. Do backup and restore apps, such as APN, Mobile Backup II, or Titanium, "root" the phone and void warranties?
  • In a similar vein, do some apps "root" the phone during installation and void the warranty?

These may seem to be crazy questions. We do not want to void warranties or totally screw-up our phones while learning their features.

Thanks!