Its Rezounding

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[h=2]Verizon In-Store Ad Shows Off HTC Rezound Ahead of Announcement – Red Soft Keys, Beats Earbuds and Joe Jonas Included[/h]
On 10.30.11, In News, by Kellex
First off, the community here is the best on the planet. I know I say that all the damn time, but it’s just so true. When I received a tip that Verizon stores were running ads for the HTC Rezound, I quickly jumped on Twitter to see if anyone was near a store and would be down for a stealth photo mission. Almost 30 people stepped up and delivered. So awesome.
Anyways, there it is in the ad-flesh. The Rezound with its super sexy red soft keys, Beats by Dre earbuds, and wait…Joe Jonas? We are still waiting for Verizon and HTC to announce this phone on Thursday (which we will be at by the way), but this gives us comfort in knowing that it’s the real deal. And sorry folks, no last minute name changes back to the Vigor or Incredible HD.
Random tip in our inbox tossed out the idea on Friday that Big Red may try to slip this phone in on the 14th (which is a Monday) since the DROID RAZR is expecting to be in stores on the 10th followed by the Galaxy Nexus on the 17th. Not sure I’m fully ready to believe Verizon would change up its release schedule to a Monday when they have gone with Thursdays for at least the last couple of years, but it almost seems like they should. This is quickly shaping up to be one of the biggest months in Android history.
Close up shot after the break.
Cheers Uraquan, TheAd3pt and everyone else!

Question: Who will make this their next device.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Preteen girls who will go crazy over Joe Jonas being on that phone.

I would get it just for the name.

Oh you have an iPhone... Cool cool.. But I have the ReZound 8)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Wow this holiday season may be a good time to head to vzw. Never can I remember seeing so many great choices and options. You now have a choice and to think 8 months ago I was complaining at vzw for not offering us real options. I now have to eat my words because vzw has listened. If you want 3g only you have the d3, droid x2, htc droid incredible 2, and htc rhyme, xperia play. If you want LTE you have the thunderbolt, charge, revolution, mid-end pantech breakout, bionic, razr, galaxy nexus, and the rezound. If you want a good business phone you have the droid pro.

Set Your Location

People who complain about fragmentation have to look at the flip side, people now have a choice. Do you want a large screen, a small screen, business device, htc, motorola, so many choices to choose from. I call this holiday the season of android.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
[h=2]:icon_ lala:Deck the halls with phones with Android,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Tis the season to be Android,
:icon_ lala:[/h]
I would love to have those headphones, but I won't give up my Nexus! ;) As to Joe Jonas... I'm not a teenage girl so I really don't care about the Jonas's! xD :biggrin:

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[h=2]:icon_ lala:Deck the halls with phones with Android,
Tis the season to be Android,
:icon_ lala:[/h]
I would love to have those headphones, but I won't give up my Nexus! ;) As to Joe Jonas... I'm not a teenage girl so I really don't care about the Jonas's! xD :biggrin:

I too will be going nexus. But man I feel sorry for the person going to vzw undecided. I can see being in there for hours trying to decide which one. Its like being in a sandwich line trying to figure out what to get.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums