Should i buy htc rezound $200 ?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
Okay heres the deal. I have put up my HTC Rezound for sale. I wont go into details but its a top of the line smartphone with 1.5ghz dual core and real 720p high def display. The actual display has more pixels than apple iphone. Comes with 8gb memory and also 16gb memory card. Unfortunately as soon as i opened the box the left side of the earbuds were not working. perhaps you know howHowever, the phone does have the beats software installed. If you already own beats or bose or even phillips this phone sounds awsome. Also comes with the $50 dollar Otter Box Case.

1) HTC Rezound Smartphone 4G LTE Ready to activate. (Just pop in your Verizon 4G Sim Card) does not matter if ESN is clear or not. Just that your Verizon Account is good.
2)
3) Wall charger

this phone is absolutely awsome. has a processor faster than my laptop dual core 1.5. And one of the few phones out there with a true HD Display 720p. not Qhd but full HD. Photos and videos look astonishing.

Dan

This the deal do you think is good or what>?

Mod Edit: I don't mind you trying to see if this is a good ad, but I'm not going to allow this as a sales pitch. I've taken out the contact information.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Okay heres the deal. I have put up my HTC Rezound for sale. I wont go into details but its a top of the line smartphone with 1.5ghz dual core and real 720p high def display. The actual display has more pixels than apple iphone. Comes with 8gb memory and also 16gb memory card. Unfortunately as soon as i opened the box the left side of the earbuds were not working. perhaps you know howHowever, the phone does have the beats software installed. If you already own beats or bose or even phillips this phone sounds awsome. Also comes with the $50 dollar Otter Box Case.

1) HTC Rezound Smartphone 4G LTE Ready to activate. (Just pop in your Verizon 4G Sim Card) does not matter if ESN is clear or not. Just that your Verizon Account is good.
2)
3) Wall charger

this phone is absolutely awsome. has a processor faster than my laptop dual core 1.5. And one of the few phones out there with a true HD Display 720p. not Qhd but full HD. Photos and videos look astonishing.

Dan

This the deal do you think is good or what>?

Mod Edit: I don't mind you trying to see if this is a good ad, but I'm not going to allow this as a sales pitch. I've taken out the contact information.

If you can get it off contract and the source is good...yup. The rezound is arguably the most underrated device on vzw. To dev unlock and put ics roms on it and you be all set. Had a rezound and loved it.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Droid razr maxximized!!!! Prepare to be vanquished!!!

wcjeep

Reaction score
The Rezound is a nice phone. I have a few friends with the phone. All are satisfied. Battery life for them seems to be adequate. Not as good as Razr Maxx.