Change default home screen to left instead of center

mapexvenus

Reaction score
How can I change the default home screen to be the left screen instead of the center screen? I know that I can do this using Open Home, but I want to know if I can do it without a third party app. thanks!

Xris

Reaction score
I dont think there is a way.. since it doesn't make much sense to have a screen 2 screens away when you can have 2 screens one screen away.. i think.. does that make sense?

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It may be possible with homescreen replacement apps, but the standard homescreen i don't believe allows this. I haven't seen it in any menu, or sub menu.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
why didn't you just setup the middle screen the way you did your second screen?

simple fix...

zdlite

Reaction score
why didn't you just setup the middle screen the way you did your second screen?

simple fix...

I dont think your understand him. People read from left to right, so as I'd like to same option putting all my phone stuff on page 1 the furthest left screen, screen two could be used to personal stuff and then 3 for say lesser used stuff like movies.

The point being why would you want to have to worry about is this stuff on my left of center screen or my right of center screen.

Its all subjective really, although I'd prefer to have my most left screen my main screen and then work from there.

Mateles

Reaction score
With Bugless Beast / Froyo I've got 5 home screens now, though I really only use 2 or 3 of them. I'd like to set up one of my home screens as a "car home" screen and default to that when in the car dock. I've been messing around with Custom Car Home lately, but I still want more, like widgets.

Is anyone able to do this yet? I'd love to see it as a Locale add-on.