Ces 2018 tech (rejected by staff)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ed9cc62d75cddb94941a4076ae76b232.gif

I am still sifting through all the tech that was revealed at CES 2018, which can be signaled by all the posts I am making almost every few minutes. But along with the self driving cars, drones we can ride in, and concepts that are blowing our mind, I am reminded that in some states the cannabis is legal for recreational consumption. And there are tech companies lining up to make money off of this including companies out there making high tech bongs (yes the word high is a double entendre).

So this will be where I will talk about the CES 2018 concepts and tech that I feel belong in the rejected category. Oh believe me there are more tech that I have seen that will be in this thread.

Rejected by staff because all of the videos I have posted have been removed by my fellow staff mates so I am just going to tell you the name of the tech so you can find it yourself.

And let's start with the tech that inspired this thread: puffco peak (I believe the name of the product tells you everything you need to know).

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Realdoll's sex robot and Lioness artgasm. I'm sure a certain industry will make use of this tech.

Last edited: