CES 2015 Rumor RoundUp

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ces-2015-logo.jpg

There are enough rumors floating around the web about possible CES product reveals that it's worth sharing a CES 2015 rumor list. The Consumer Electronics Show is one of the largest trade shows on the planet every year, and mobile tech has been the front and center product of choice for the last few years. Here's a breakdown of rumors regarding what we may see at next year's CES on January 6-9, 2015:
  • HTC Hima/One M9 will be revealed - this one is a new bit of intel we reported just this morning.
  • Asus will announce a slew of new phones at the event - this one is practically a no brainer to be true.
  • We might see a tease of the Samsung Galaxy S6 with Snapdragon 810 in tow - we don't expect this rumor to pan out as traditionally Sammy waits until Mobile World Congress in February.
  • The Sony Xperia Z4 will show up at the show - this is highly likely as Sony is no stranger to showing up at CES with their flagship.
  • LG will announce a new variant of their flex phone the LG G Flex, which might be called the LG G Flex Frame - we are curious to see if this one will come true, and what LG does with the concept.
  • Xiaomi will make a big splash at the show this year and will make greater headway in getting their phones to the US market - the company has been struggling to break into other markets besides China, but they are still one of the top OEMs in the world, and are looking to push that further.
While some of these rumors are obviously just speculation, they all have the potential to be accurate predictions. What do you think we will see at CES 2015?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I don't have any speculation on what we might see, but I'm excited to see some of these newer manufacturers trying to spread their reach.

It'd be nice for the market in the US to get shaken up a little bit.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I would definitely like to see westone push out some 8 driver iem's.. Just cause.. Lol

bigdad63

Reaction score
The only thing that will excite me is a big screen phone with:
-Front facing speakers
-An SD card (128gb ready)
-At least 64gb storage
-4gb memory
-Camera with at least 16mp back/5mp front, OIS, f1.8, big lowlight sensor & crApple quality image processing
-Big stamina & fast charging
-And, wth, a built in theme engine so I can stop begging developers for dark themed apps

I fully expect to be unimpressed...