Catch 22 with accessories

Liebo11

Reaction score
I just realized a big problem. I bought the body glove and navigation system car accessory for the droid. The problem is . . . you have to take the body glove off for it to fit in the navigation system cradle! It is NOT easy to take off at all and almost felt like I was about to break my phone. I really don't know what to do here cause I want both . . . any suggestions?

OP
L

Liebo11

Reaction score
that is extremely annoying to say the least

texasPI

Reaction score
Well, it is a PITA to have to take the BG case off. Really though, how in the world can Moto (or any other mfr) make a dock that will take into account every case out in the market and make sure the dock works with everything? Not possible. Its not unique to Droid.

Like I said though, its still a pain in the arse.

Btw, I was in the same quandry as wanting both items but today I returned the BG case and kept the dock. I prefer carrying the phone in a pouch in my pocket. I've found over the years that as I get older and my love handles get bigger, the belt cases dig into my side when I get in/out of my car...:eek:

Dark-V

Reaction score
3 words... Custom Made Dock.

The thought had crossed my mind about using some of the spare polyurethane and an extra power adapter to make a dock for home... but then I got lazy and forgot about it.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
two options are available....

1: take the body glove off constantly
2: a nekkid phone

Mine goes nekkid most of the time, for this reason. But once in a while I dress it all up in it's silcone cover, since I did pay for it, I want to use it, sometimes.

M

M1dnite

seidioonline.com makes accessories that works with their skins. I have one for my iPhone, and the dock for it too. They should be coming out any day now. But their parts are top notch.

Calvin

Reaction score
Why not just purchase a universal dock and then push the button for car mode?