Accessory Review Thread

350-Jason

Reaction score
I saw a thread on crackberry that was really informative and helpful. Body Glove case review - Droid (Pictures Included) - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

I know some of us are waiting for a case that fits are wants and needs. Others might not know about something that is available for the droid.

If you have an accessory... Please share a short review and some pictures to help the rest of the members here :)

Template:
Where you bought:
Price:
Pros:
Cons:
Overall Rating /5:
Additional Comments:

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
I bought my Body Glove case at the Verizon Wireless retail store, and it cost me $31.XX after tax. I chose this case because I needed something that I could clip on my belt at work while allowing a little protection at the same time, and leaving the screen in sight rather than hiding it behind a pouch or cover. It's a great case, has a great feel, and doesn't add much weight or thickness to the phone itself. The con's are that it doesn't protect the screen, it's a royal pain in the ass to get off, and it doesn't fit the navigation dock or multimedia dock. You'll have to remove it to use either of those.

I still give it a 4 out of 5 rating, but I'll be looking for something else in the future that might fit my needs better if and when I'm working behind a desk again. If I weren't on my feet walking around all day, I'd prefer to carry the Droid in my pocket.