HELP: Body Glove Removal

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
i just tried out the rubberized body glove for the droid. (its like a tough case) I have a major problem though, I cant seem to get it off my phone without breaking it.... I do battery pulls every now and then when i get impatient at glitches. I cant get to my battery with the case on but it seems like once its on, Their is no getting it of without a lot of magic. Is their a trick to getting it off? Id love to get more info about this.... especially since the body glove is my moms...(she just bought it for her, i should have thought that one through i guess.)

Stretch2m

Reaction score
I had the Body Glove case - until I broke it trying to do a battery pull! LOL

The one thing I found helpful was to push in on the middle of the back with my thumb while prying at one of the corner tabs with my index finger. But there's no doubt that thing is designed NOT to come off.

ExtremUberraschen

Reaction score
Put your thumb on the thing that holds the rubber in place on the left side of your phone beneath the volume buttons, then put your other thumb inside the case where the volume buttons are but as close to the corner of the bottom of the volume down button as possible. Then pull both sides apart, it will lift up and then you slowly work your way around opening the case after that. It makes it easier, I get it off every time without breaking anything.