Body Glove case and Droid 2

klippety

Reaction score
I recently purchased a Droid 2 and got a strong recommendation from the salesman that the Body Glove case is easily the best/most protective case available.

I have been using the case - but I am concerned about how far out from my belt the phone is... I would appreciate feedback either way about this case. Are my fears unfounded - I'm afraid the phone will either get pulled off my belt easier or snap the plastic piece that connects the cover with the belt clip.

Thanks!

Ted

harv2000

Reaction score
Personally, I consider the horizontal case from Verizon the best available. I keep looking for another case (not sure why, just something I do), but the original case is always the one I end up back with. Each other case I looked at is too thick, too heavy, too tight or too loose. Nuff said. Above all, don't go with a case with a magnetic closure.

cpm202

Reaction score
The body glove does fit the phone very well, but as you mentioned it does stick out kinda far. I have knocked it off my belt a few times and am in the market for something a lottle more secure.:bump:

5o5

Reaction score
I have this case and the front clamp broke off from taking it off. I like the feel of it but didn't rate it very high bc of it.

chtorr281

Reaction score
I use this same case but keep the phone in my pocket with the screen facing inward against my pants so the only thing sticking out is the clip. I kind of thought that's what these cases were designed for. The screen can't get scratched that way and you won't catch the phone on something.

My only real complaint, though, is that the Body Glove case only lasts about four months before it starts fitting too loose. If you do many battery pulls and have to remove the case, its life will be pretty short. It gets a little more loose every time you remove it.

Ice_Cold

Reaction score
The Body Glove is worthless IMO. Ive gone through 3 of them since march. The little plastic tabs that hold the case to the phone keep snapping off.

psi

Reaction score
The Body Glove is worthless IMO. Ive gone through 3 of them since march. The little plastic tabs that hold the case to the phone keep snapping off.

That bad?
I have the D1 and want a case like i had with my blackberry where the case swivels . But i cant find one that swivels that isnt a magnetic flap. I dont like the horizontal case, i break the clips with my job.

any ideas?