Casio G'zOne Commando for Verizon Gets Amazing Sale at Wirefly; $20 Bucks On-Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Casio-GzOne-Commando-is-20bucks.jpg

If you are the outdoor adventure type, and were thinking about getting the Casio G'zOne Commando, Android rugged-phone for Verizon, then Wirefly has an amazing offer for you. The wireless retailer is selling the phone for an astonishing $19.99 on-contract. The phone is still showing at $200 bucks at Verizon stores, making that a 90% price cut! In reviews of the device it hasn't been breaking any speed records, but of course, that's not what this phone was designed for. Any of you adventurers out there tempted by this offer?

Source: PhoneArena and Wirefly

Jaxidian

Team FreeMyMoto
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.jaxidian.org
If I were one who liked Otterbox cases, I think I'd look very seriously at this phone. But since I'm an IT guy, I'll stick with the more fragile and powerful phones (that admittedly cost an extra zero). VERY nice phone from what I've been reading, though!

Zecpull

Reaction score
I did a Compare side by side with the Droidx.. and it matched it pretty.. well Amazon has had this price too. I Like this phone.. but I really am holding out for the DX2.. The only thing I do not like about this phone is they are saying the on screen keyboard is small, And I love the on screen on the Droid x.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I'd be all over it if it was a world phone. A rugged phone that I can use practically anywhere would be perfect.