Verizon's Galaxy Nexus On Sale at Wirefly for $50 New Contract & $150 Renewed

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-gnex-wirefly-deal.png

Wirefly is having a pretty juicy deal on Verizon's version of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus. You can pick up the handset for just $50 bucks at the online retailer if you are signing a new contract. For those that are renewing, you can get it for $150. That's a pretty substantial savings (either way) over Verizon's current pricing of $299.99. Hit the Wirefly source link below to take advantage of the offer before it expires.

Source: Wirefly

HNettles

Reaction score
Last week a great deal on the Rezound, this week a nice deal on the Nexus. How about a deal on the Razr Maxx?

meishkov

Reaction score
Last week a great deal on the Rezound, this week a nice deal on the Nexus. How about a deal on the Razr Maxx?

That's for next week...or this weekend perhaps. Any way to get a sale before that BS $30 upgrade fee takes effect would be a plus.

Sent from my OG using DroidForums

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
That's a killer deal. Wish I had an upgrade when I bought mine on launch day for full price. :blink:

metalspring

Silver Member
Reaction score

AWW damn...i paid 229 for mine on just the 5th...wonder if they'll do a price match since im within the 30 days for a return?

edit- YESSS THEY DO :icon_ banana:DancingNexus:biggrin::smile-b::big smile::yeahbaby01::happy2::smile::i-m_so_happy::yahoo::):happy3:

For anyone else that might fall in the same category heres the link how to get the refund for the price difference

http://wireless.amazon.com/help/200901850

Last edited:

Durania

Reaction score
I jumped on this deal today before the fee took effect. Ended up going to Amazon wireless. Was going to go to Sam's club online but they were already charging the $30 activation fee. :icon_evil: I got the wife a red incredible 2 for a penny. We had both been on OG droids from when they were free in July 2010. Mine had been rooted and custom rom'd for the entire ownership cycle. My battery is on its' last leg and the lag issues has gotten unbearable.