Cars!

lxJGTxl

Reaction score
Here's my 2006 Acura RSX Type S.

Got it back in 2007 and have never had a problem with it through the 60k miles I've driven it:)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Not a matter of truth, I helped make that car with my own hands and even if you don't like it you should respect what I've done. You don't see me going around bashing your car, so I expect the same courtesy.

@ Jstafford1: Here's a few more pictures.
Ford302.jpg

IMG_20110316_131741-1.jpg

1968_Ford_Mustang.jpg

That is a very nice car. Enter any shows or just do it to do it??

I'll post some pics of mine, yours make me really consider doing a two tone with mine lol.

LLR0717

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
That is a very nice car. Enter any shows or just do it to do it??

I'll post some pics of mine, yours make me really consider doing a two tone with mine lol.

LLR0717

We go to a few local shows that gather every weekend, nothing serious though. lol And Thank you :)

We originally were gonna do they typically Mustang paint job (Dark Blue with White Racing Stripes) but our painter buddy got a nice Midnight Blue Metallic in which he sprayed on the top. Its awesome looking in the sun, blue from one angle, and black from another.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My Monte and my firebird.. the firebird now has a dual turbo kit in it.. and an art carr 4l60e with a 2400 rpm stall. Its lowered 2.5 inches with long tube header.... big mistake... no ground clearance... the rearend just went and the drive line twisted... fixing that stuff now lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums