Cars!

Ima Goodlady

Reaction score
After I graduate college and get a job and live somewhere outside of NYC, I'll make it a point to buy myself one of these bad boys.

IMG_8169.JPG

UNC

Reaction score
Generally,Transportation should be classic and advantageous when using any different vehicles.Driving is important for anyone's vehicle to withstand these classiness.Buying car is common now a days but before this,we have to learn and train driving for a newly purchased car.Please suggest more views.

Translation: Car for driving onry for classy people, please give me more views. Also...butter toast

(Selling Signature space) $5/month :)

Doesn't it seem like something Dr. Ashens would read in a Popstation instruction manual?

MegaThrasher

Reaction score
I just replaced the blinker fluid in my car and got new high performance muffler bearings and a new high performance garfungulator spring. This along with my new body kit and wing and ground effex gave me about approximately 200 more horsepower. So now my 0-60 time is less than 4 seconds.

Sent from my Droid 2 Global running Fission 2.4.3

mventura57

Reaction score
Just got myself a 2011 nissan juke sv about 3 weeks ago. I love the 1,6 turbo and i-con system. Had an 03 Pontiac Grand am sct before I got the juke. I'm really enjoying it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

droid doctor

Reaction score
I got this 1994 mitsubishi mighty max sport 4x2 and I love it it has a 2.4 engine with a standard transmission.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just replaced the blinker fluid in my car and got new high performance muffler bearings and a new high performance garfungulator spring. This along with my new body kit and wing and ground effex gave me about approximately 200 more horsepower. So now my 0-60 time is less than 4 seconds.

BTW, its muffler belts.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MegaThrasher

Reaction score

BTW, its muffler belts.

Can't tell if srs.

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Just got myself a 2011 nissan juke sv about 3 weeks ago. I love the 1,6 turbo and i-con system. Had an 03 Pontiac Grand am sct before I got the juke. I'm really enjoying it.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

I have to admit, that Juke has been growing on me. I've been considering something like that or the Mazdaspeed 3.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Two totally different vehicles.

The mazdaspeed 3 is a pocket rocket.

The Juke is a sporty CUV.

I want them both!

jkhonea

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
www.oldesouthdesign.com
Yeah, they are. The Mazdaspeed is A LOT of car and performance for the money. The only complaint I've heard is the torque steer. But since I had a 98 Grand Prix GTP that I tweaked the supercharger on, I'm kinda used to that. I may need to go test drive one of these.

On the other hand, maybe I had better not. :D