here is one pic from my work desktop hehe
I know that car!
Where you know my car from?
here is one pic from my work desktop hehe
I know that car!
Wow. I've learned a lot from browsing through this thread, namely:
1. The Droidforums community has a lot more money laying around than other forums I visit
2. The Droidforums community has good taste in cars - I didn't see a mustang until halfway through.
I currently have a Nissan 200 as my daily driver:
![]()
aaaand a Supra for my weekend car. Not a real Supra, just one of those old mkIII Supras
![]()
![]()
Before that, I had another mkIII. Alas, it was hit by a truck and totaled.![]()
Yea, 1jz with a single turbo. In the process of saving up for a clutch rebuild kit so I can get on the way with a trans swap, then hopefully working my way through the motor starting with cams and better fuel management. Unfortunately I'm jobless right now due to classes so the build is long in the making.I love the mkIII, old school toyota lover here! Is that a 1jz I see?
Sent from my Droid X using telepathy
Your generalization fails. I've driven one, I know several people that own one and all of them call it the gayest car they've ever driven (save maybe a rav4). That doesn't prevent them from driving it, or enjoying it, it's simply a joke.You know, the only people that compare the miata to being a gay car are people that have never driven one.
Good for you. If you had bothered to read my post, you would have seen that I actually gave Miatas credit. However, it would appear you lack the ability to read after pictures.I've taken my car to track events and posted better times that a stock Evo,
You may not have managed to take yours, but I bet I can find several people that have successfully enjoyed their Supras on track days.never managed that with a piece of **** like a Mk 3. Just sayin.
I thought I looked al.... OHHHHH icwutudidtherebtw, please dont post pics of yourself on here, its embarrassing for you