Cars are big kid toys

OP
G

gooseman27

Reaction score
All very nice cars. Yeah I wouldn't expect a beetle to throw down between the lights. But I like the sleeper factor. The R8 V10 is super sexy. Id rock that over most anything. And the jeep is pretty sweet too.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

ntrddragn

Reaction score
I LOVE ANYTHING WITH A MOTOR!!!

Current:

2005 Lexus LS-430 (Wife drives this) If you've got to have a family sedan, it doesn't get any better than this!!
LS430.jpg

nice but you should make it VIP Status...:icon_ banana:

33010010437_large.jpg

0073.jpg

VIP_Style_Lexus_LS430_w__model_by_SteveDemmitt.jpg

These arent mine but im in the process of acquiring '02 LS 430 and VIP it out :D dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Reaction score
I work on my 95 Jeep Wrangler and modified a 89 Wrangler for rock mud bogging. I'm not really into cars, I'm into SUV's. Not compensating for anything. I just love how they ride. But I will settle for a 69 Camaro or an old truck to rebuild.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

boostedhonda

Reaction score
I have a 1994 acura intergra completely built engine I literally ripped this thing to a bare block and built it. 9:1 compression forged srp pistons, forged eagle h beam rods, all acl engine bearings, block guard, t304e turbo, hks ssqv blowoff valve, bead rolled intercooler piping, crower 403 cams, etc etc. Running on 20psi of boost daily driven. My dream car is a honda s2k which if everything goes right ill have by the end of this month :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
G

gooseman27

Reaction score
Yeah my buddy is working on his 91 jeep he likes to play in the mud and its fun going with him. And the acura running 20 pounds of boost on a daily driver is pretty sweet. I hear you on the s2000. Id really like one of those. There sharp looking.

Sent from my Ally using DroidForums App

qoncept

Reaction score
http://img.hawkeye411.com/main.php?g2_itemId=12925
http://img.hawkeye411.com/main.php?g2_itemId=13489

2004 WRX. Bought it new in September 2003. Just hit 100k miles and it's in the garage on jackstands waiting for a new timing belt, water pump and radiator. Getting a bigger turbo in the spring and hoping to make 450hp. Then I'll start saving for a new transmission and see how long the crank bearings last.

I started writing open source tuning software in ... uh, like 2006. http://www.romraider.com

Last edited:

mach330

Reaction score
had the e90 m3 for two years. loved every second i was in it. had to give it up cuz kid is coming soon. i hope to get it back someday.

dsc02066v.jpg

qoncept

Reaction score
I have a 1994 acura intergra completely built engine ...
Where are you located? My buddy in Alabama built an Integra. Not sure what kind of power it's making now but it dynoed over 600 before we both left Alabama. He's in Denver now and apparently thinking about parting it out and buying an Atom.

KLBailey

Reaction score
My first car was a '57 Thunderbird, two seater convertable. Dad and I worked on it for months till it was perfect. Best times I got to spend with dad.

I want a Z4. Just because they are so fun to drive.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

GT944

Reaction score
Favorite car ever has to be Audi R8, but really I love everything Porsche & Audi. I race 944's with my dad and brother, I'm looking for a different 944 than the one I currently run to race in a spec series.

Daily driver is an 09 Imreza (slow variety) and I really like it, hopefully an Audi is in my future once I've got a career built.

Sent from my ADR6300

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love everything Porsche & Audi. I race 944's with my dad and brother, I'm looking for a different 944 than the one I currently run to race in a spec series.

Sent from my ADR6300

So you enjoyed my post then ...

Sent from my rooted A855.

shmoo

Reaction score
I'm def into cars, but in my neck of the woods its way more practical to own a truck. My next ride is going to be an 03 or so Cummins, with intake, exhaust, stacked chips, a built trans with a set of twins handling the boost. All atop a 4in lift and some 35's. There's just something about the massive amounts of hp and torque you can produce. It gets me everytime.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Herndon

Reaction score
had the e90 m3 for two years. loved every second i was in it. had to give it up cuz kid is coming soon. i hope to get it back someday.

dsc02066v.jpg

but its a four door?!?!? perfect for the kids. i saw a e46 m3 vert with a baby seat in the back one day. win? yes!

Herndon

Reaction score
right now my daily driver is a 2001 f-150. only cause i got it for a crazy good price and my 240sx had blown the head gasket.
the 240 is my long term project. basic plans= s15 sr20det, garret gt2871r, built internals, and so forth. it'll be a money pit:)