Favorite car(s)

OP
T

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
Could of sworn it was just one big turbo but anyways there kits aren't with the money anyways haha

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
One big turbo to boost the m3 from 300 horses to 1000...that would be a lot of psi!

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think the bugatti veyron is a little more than pretty fast ha that thing is ridiculous two engines and two keys what other car has that ha expensive as can be though what's that run like 1.3 million?

hahaha yeah I was being just a little sarcastic when talking about the speed of the Veyron. I've never seen/heard that it has two keys. Just this one
Schl%C3%BCssel.jpg

Its not technically two engines, they welded two V8s together to create a W16. :icon_eek: 4 turbos and 10 radiators :icon_eek::icon_eek:
Veyronv16.jpg

The crazy part about the price is that even at 1.3 Mil VW is losing money on every one that they make. The cost per car for VW to make them is approx. 5 million pounds. Now that is total cost of development and production divided by the number of cars produced.

Someday....

two keys: one to start the car and allow enough power for normal driving about town, and a second key (that fits a lock next to the driver's thigh) that unleashes the full power. Of course, at maximum speed, the 22-gallon fuel tank will run dry in just 12 minutes, although you'd have covered 51 miles, probably in white-knuckled terror.

Top of the Line | Yachting Magazine

first heard of the two keys on top gear and by the way at full speed the tires blow out in 15 minutes :) but they did it that the gas would run out in 12 so that wouldn't happen ha

But yea not what i would want like you guys were saying it's cool and all but 1.3 mil is too much for a car that's gluttony to me i love corvettes have loved them since i was like 5 and it has always been my dream car but then i have a new love as well which is the maserati quattroporte which i'd probably get used with like 9k miles they sell a 2006 with 9k miles on it at like 50k i've seen them so that's what i hope to get a bit after law school :)

OP
T

TreFiDDy

Reaction score
One big turbo to boost the m3 from 300 horses to 1000...that would be a lot of psi!

Haha if I'm not mistaken they use the t67 at the lower then upgrade to the billet later on which isn't a small turbo it'll give you pretty big lag but it does get you the power

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Edit: btw they're using alc/meth to get to 1000 not just pump ha

bruben7886

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Cars are one of the most incredible inventions by human beings. The comfort, the speed, and has enough space for the whole family. However, nowadays purchasing a car is not the real issue but the insurance which comes along with it is the real deal. Unfortunately, I mentioned, that the costs of the policies of car insurance companies are reaching a new height and you have to pay a huge amount of your earnings as down payments. But I still was able to purchase my favorite car (Subaru Impreza), and insured it with Cheap Traders Insurance, because for this car I pay only 1100 a year, and you know, recently I had a car accident but the guys from that company repaired it and made me a discount of 70% for repair :)
You resurrected a 8 year old thread to place an ad?!?
Dude... Get a web page, yellow pages, Google advertising, a freaking billboard!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

harris091

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
I like Hundai and Maruti Suzuki car only not else

Mag56

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S10
The new Audi RS6 tbh

ukyfan

Premium Member