Carrier CEO Battle Brewing: Sprint's CEO Calls T-Mo's Uncarrier Marketing 'Bullsh*t'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sprint-t-mobile-fractured-fight.jpg

From the sound of things, maybe Sprint's CEO, Marcelo Claure should jump in the boxing/wrestling ring with T-Mobile's CEO, John Legere. A Twitter war is brewing between the two outspoken CEOs. Today, Sprint's CEO called out Legere and T-Mobile for their tricky advertising. Claure claims that the Uncarrier initiative from T-Mobile is basically a scam, and he literally called it "bullsh*t."

Here's a direct quote,

@JohnLegere I am so tired of your Uncarrier bullshit when you are worse than the other two carriers together. Your cheap misleading lease imitation is a joke.

You trick people to believe that they have a 15 dollar iphone lease payment when it’s not true. You tell them they can upgrade up to 3x but you don’t tell them the price goes up to 27 dollars when they do.

You say one thing but behave completely different. It’s all a fake show. So its really#Tmobilelikehell.

It turns out that this twitter post from Claure came in response to one in which John Legere commented on Sprint's new All-in Wireless plans. Legere claims it was just a "swing and a miss."

What do you guys think of this "War of the Words" between the two carriers at the bottom? One thing's for sure... if they decided to "hug it out" scrawny John Legere would probably get crushed by the burly Marcelo Claure.

Source:

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice professional language from an executive. This world has devolved into having no class whatsoever.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think they should spend more time working to improve their networks and less time jabbing at each others' nether regions.
But "you're crappier than me" just sounds so today though. Why settle for crappier when you can have crappy instead. Why settle for an awful politician when you can have a bad one instead? Why drive a vastly inferior automobile when you can have a substandard one?

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4