T-Mobile CEO John Legere Unleashes a Hilarious PG-13 Happy Holiday Poem

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

John Legere, the CEO of T-Mobile, went on video spreading his own PG-13 version of holiday cheer. It's a hilarious holiday haiku (technically not a haiku, just a poem, but that rolled better), with Legere's trademark PG-13 language thrown in for "dramatic/comedic" effect.

It's absolutely true that T-Mobile has been kicking ass for the last year and a half since they launched their "Uncarrier" initiative. Whether you are a fan of T-Mobile or not, the commercial is definitely worth a chuckle or two at the expense of some of the other carriers. Enjoy!

Source: Twitter @T-Mobile

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
See...If only they had the coverage. Things like this make me want to switch back even more. And it's been around 6 years since I had to leave t-mo because they aren't in this area.

Hopefully they'll continue to gain customers where they DO have service and use their profits to beef up the network...

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
That was awesome! :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Expand your footprint, this I do say.. Or no one will care... No how and no way.

Unless I can travel, and still have some bars(service)..
My phone is just useless, and I feel disconnected like I'm sitting on Mars...

boidsonly

Reaction score
I hope the they still have the "try us out" program. I want to leave VZW (and take my family with me) but need to know I have the coverage at home and about. I'll visit them after the holidays and see what they have to offer. Leaving my unlimited data is not an easy choice but I will to stick it to VZW....

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I hope the they still have the "try us out" program. I want to leave VZW (and take my family with me) but need to know I have the coverage at home and about. I'll visit them after the holidays and see what they have to offer. Leaving my unlimited data is not an easy choice but I will to stick it to VZW....
They do, one of my coworkers was showing me the iPhone they sent him to try the network for 7 days. I had never heard of that before, pretty cool idea. So far, he is liking their coverage (not the phone though ) in our area. He said he just has to return the phone to the local T Mobile store within 7 days, or they charge his credit card for the phone.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I care very much because every time T-mobil makes a wave AT&T feels the need to somewhat respond because they know they have more to lose because it does not take much to take an At&t phone to T-Mobile.

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Love it!!

Unless I can travel, and still have some bars(service)..
My phone is just useless, and I feel disconnected like I'm sitting on Mars...

Love that, too. BUT: I was quite the poet in my day (sort of). Your flow is a bit off here.

"Unless I can travel, and still have some bars...
My phone is quite useless, like I'm sitting on Mars..."