Car Dock and Charger

Laur3nNewm4n

Reaction score
I got a universal dock from Overstock.com and bought an $8 charge-only USB cable (to short the data connectors so the phone sees it as AC charging at 1A). Plan on plugging in only for longer GPS navigation trips, or when I need a quick charge. I kind of gave up on the pin charging docks. Perhaps if/when Sprint comes out with their Nexus we'll get lucky.

Stormy Knight

Reaction score
Anyone think there will be a possibility that Sprint will release a charging car dock with thier version of the Gnex? If so, dare we hope it will be compatible with the Verizon Gnex?

alboboy10

Reaction score
Anyone know if there is a way to charge with a usb.

I just bought a car charger and that thing already doesn't work or maybe just doesn't connect well with my car

eazy1

Reaction score
Search!

you need a charger that puts out a full 1A to charge the Galaxy Nexus

alboboy10

Reaction score
I did search. I can't find anything lol. I bought this charger on amazon it stopped working. So I bought another one.

I just wanted a charger but now I wonder if I can get something that plays music too. Sort of like with iPhones.

My car is very well integrated with iPhones but with androids...nothing!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
gawd..would it kill them to give a nice car dock? The HTC One has a nice "ONE". For a "god" device, they sure give us entry level car dock. :blink: