Can't Sign into YouTube

travismarcum

Reaction score
I type my user name and pw correctly and still says Cannot Authenticate.

Anyone else getting this issue?

Earthwalker

Reaction score
When I went to Youtube and clicked on my account, something I have not checked out before, I was logged in. Are you trying to get into a different account then the Google account you activated on your phone?

Nick177th

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I noticed that on the droid it is adding "@youtube.com" to my username.

jay80z

Reaction score
i get the same network error message when trying to log into my youtube account using the youtube app.

none of the usual methods for fixing a problem seems to be working, such as taking battery out etc...

spoke with a verizon technical representative and Jose told me it is probably an issue on Youtube's end as he tried to login with my youtube login with their droid and got the same message.

jay80z

Reaction score
When I went to Youtube and clicked on my account, something I have not checked out before, I was logged in. Are you trying to get into a different account then the Google account you activated on your phone?

i think this did the trick.

i went into youtube via pc, changed the email on my youtube account to match my gmail and log in was a success.