Can't push files from computer to Samsung Fascinate During Rooting

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
The only two things I ever put on my phone was that superclean 2.9.2 and the newest clockworkmod red cwm all.

The only thing I can think of is after that conflict with ROM manager and Clockwork mod, I went into my voodoo menu and enabled lagfix, but wasn't that already enabled in the begininning?

Sorry for sounding like a freaking noob, I'm still not fully grasping everything yet.

No it wasnt unless you flashed a voodoo kernel after the Rom...the ODIN is a nonvoodoo kernel....

On your sd card put a folder named disable_lagfix in the voodoo folder and reboot the phone....then download a nonvoodoo kernel like this one ec10_nonvoodoo.zip or http://adbdev.com/danknub/ec10_nonvoodoo.zip and flash it in red CWMRecov, then reboot

Thanks for that information, i didnt know you could do that.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 ComaVolt'd Fascinate

Haha well we are about to find out

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
In case that doesnt work....do this

Put the phone in download mode and flash Red CWM ODIN from the 3/30/11 thread here
Reboot into recovery. You should now have Red CWM.
Select "voodoo"
Select "disable lag fix"
When you return to the menu, press the menu soft button
Reboot. Could take a few min so be patient

OP
Eugers

Eugers

Reaction score
Did you go from a Voodoo Kernel to a Non Voodoo Kernel? That's what causes the no internal storage.

The only two things I ever put on my phone was that superclean 2.9.2 and the newest clockworkmod red cwm all.

The only thing I can think of is after that conflict with ROM manager and Clockwork mod, I went into my voodoo menu and enabled lagfix, but wasn't that already enabled in the begininning?

Sorry for sounding like a freaking noob, I'm still not fully grasping everything yet.

No it wasnt unless you flashed a voodoo kernel after the Rom...the ODIN is a nonvoodoo kernel....

On your sd card put a folder named disable_lagfix in the voodoo folder and reboot the phone....then download a nonvoodoo kernel like this one ec10_nonvoodoo.zip or http://adbdev.com/danknub/ec10_nonvoodoo.zip and flash it in red CWMRecov, then reboot

I did that and nothing changed.

The only thing I can think of is....do you think when I used ROM manager to backup....that the update that popped up for clockworkmod that I accepted was a voodoo kernal?

OP
Eugers

Eugers

Reaction score

Put the phone in download mode and flash Red CWM ODIN from the 3/30/11 thread here
Select "voodoo"
Select "disable lag fix"

For sure. I'm trying this now. I'll let you know how it turn out

OP
Eugers

Eugers

Reaction score

Select "voodoo"
Select "disable lag fix"

I was referring to trying this in the post above.

): yeah unfortunately, both methods yielded no results. I still have 0.00b available in my internal memory.

Is this normal? I went back into recovery mode after I disabled my lagfix for voodoo. I go back into the submenu and it says:

Voodoo lagfix is actually: enabled
next boot: disabled

It said that the previous time I went to recovery to disable the lagfix.

Is it almost that time for a fresh wipe or is there another option we can take?

hecantbreathe

Reaction score

Select "voodoo"
Select "disable lag fix"

I was referring to trying this in the post above.

): yeah unfortunately, both methods yielded no results. I still have 0.00b available in my internal memory.

Is this normal? I went back into recovery mode after I disabled my lagfix for voodoo. I go back into the submenu and it says:

Voodoo lagfix is actually: enabled
next boot: disabled

It said that the previous time I went to recovery to disable the lagfix.

Is it almost that time for a fresh wipe or is there another option we can take?

I dk what else you can do. I'm puzzled. There's always the di01 stock odin you can do then odin 2.9 then flash 2.9.2 in cwm

OP
Eugers

Eugers

Reaction score
I read through a couple other forums that adrynalyne from xda has both a manual and program he created to fix this issue.

I'm trying to find it but I think that forum is beeing bombarded with bandwidth issues.
I'll keep you updated if you'd like.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
I read through a couple other forums that adrynalyne from xda has both a manual and program he created to fix this issue.

I'm trying to find it but I think that forum is beeing bombarded with bandwidth issues.

They're doing maintenance at xda its been down for a few hours. I'd try what I suggested it'll take around 30 minutes.

OP
Eugers

Eugers

Reaction score

They're doing maintenance at xda its been down for a few hours. I'd try what I suggested it'll take around 30 minutes.

Thank you so much bro. That was the exact file I was trying to find. I managed to find the thread too. The files 455 mbs, I've got about 5 minutes left on the d/l.

I appreciate all the help.

OP
Eugers

Eugers

Reaction score
It took about 30 minutes and my phones fixed, re-rooted, and back up to spec.
I'm kinda glad this happened....I filled in all the blanks about rooting, flashing, kernals.

Thanks to both of you for your help!

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Glad you fixed it. Keep that di01 tar handy.

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Get my backup pro from the market and back up everytime before you flash

OP
Eugers

Eugers

Reaction score
Get my backup pro from the market and back up everytime before you flash

For sure, thanks again. Also, how do you like your ComaVolt EC10 kernal?