Cant get themes to take

slipvayne9278

Reaction score
I dont know why but every theme i try to use wont take. Roms will but not themes. My system.say version 2.3.20 not sure why it should say 2.3.40 and it says my system iz up to date. After a theme succesfully install on bootstrapper it will just sit at boot logo. Please help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

swhebert

Reaction score
same problem

Give you a bump, but have no ready solution. I have had my X for 2 wks. Started with DarkSlide but couldn't get it stable. Next moved to Rubix. It is stable and fast, but a little boring out of the box. Added Blackjuice Blue>bootloop. Backed out an wiped the system and reinstalled SBF'd back to stock( a real PITA, but it did work) and put Rubix back on, this time went Z4Root rather than command line. Worked great. Put Blackjuice back on, same bootloop. Restored to Rubix. All fine but boring. I found this thread looking for a stable and interesting theme. Maybe just need to change individual parts. The Juiced guy didn't say you need to wipe the data or cache before install, but I wonder. when I wipe the data after install, back to an android word bootloop. I will be interested in what people have to say.
Steve
DX Rubix