GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Dark Themed Google Voice - Red, Blue, & Green

These are 3 themed Google Voice 0.4.2.13 that I created for my themes. These will work for anyone just like the market app, so I thought I would put them out there for others to use.

If youa re running a ROM that has GoogleVoice installed to system/app/ like Liberty or GummyJAR for the DX, you will need to flash this to replace the one in the ROM. Use the link for the "Flashable APK" version of your choice and follow the instructions for "Flash to System Install (install to /system/app/)".

If you installed GoogleVoice from the market or normal APK, download the "Installable APK" version of your choice and follow the instructions for "Normal APK Install (install to /data/app/)".

Dark Themed Google Voice with Green Highlights
(Included with Dark Android theme for Tranquility 3.7, GummyJAR 2.5, Liberty 1.0, and RubiX 1.9.5)
Green Themed Google Voice Installable APK
Green Themed Google Voice Flashable APK

GVDA3.jpg

Dark Themed Google Voice with Blue Highlights
(Included with Dark Android Blue - Blue Droid theme for Tranquility 3.7, GummyJAR 2.5, Liberty 1.0, and RubiX 1.9.5)
Blue Themed Google Voice Installable APK
Blue Themed Google Voice Flashable APK

GVBD.jpg

Dark Themed Google Voice with Red Highlights
(Included with Dark Android Red - Red Droid theme for GummyJAR 2.5, Liberty 1.0, and RubiX 1.9.5)
Red Themed Google Voice Installable APK
Red Themed Google Voice Flashable APK

GVRD.jpg

Normal APK Install (install to /data/app/):
  1. Copy zip to your sdcard
  2. Remove .zip from filename
  3. Uninstall any existing version
  4. Install through file manager of your choice

Flash to System Install (install to /system/app/):
  • Copy GoogleVoice.zip to your sdcard
  • Reboot into Bootstrap Recovery
  • Install zip from sdcard
  • Choose zip
  • Browse and select zip
  • Install zip
  • When complete, use back button or power button to back up
  • Reboot phone

If you like my work, please consider donating.

LogoSmall.png

Last edited:

JustJack1235

Reaction score
I have found a googlevoice.apk that is cool .... but the text color is off in the contacts that make the text "invisible" you think there is a quick fix for it??

If you look reallll close there is a number there but i cant read it (

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I have found a googlevoice.apk that is cool .... but the text color is off in the contacts that make the text "invisible" you think there is a quick fix for it??

If you look reallll close there is a number there but i cant read it (

You could change the text box to a dark color.

OP
GregTard

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
:) How do u do that? :) Would u mind if i posted the apk that are having that issue?

I don't see the image in there so it must be using the text box from the main framework. Changing that will affect text boxes throughout the system. You will have to decompile it and find where the text color is set for that piece and change it. I don't know exactly where it is, but it is probably in either the layout directory, or in the values directory in styles.xml or colors.xml. If it isn't obvious, you will have to try changing colors by trial and error.