Cant decide on a tablet. Complety lost!

Alster2005

Reaction score
Ill just describe what I want in a tablet and hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction. I need a 10" screen, 3G and WiFi, be able to use Hulu, Netflix, youtube, and Skype. Can you Skype with just one camera? Why would anyone need a front and back camera? I want it to be somewhat fast, and not to concerned with running a lot of apps. It doesnt have a lot of memory. 16gb would be fine, as long as I cand add an sd card for extra memory, and can tranfer pics/files to my terrabyte drive. I have never had a tablet before, so I need one somewhat easy to use. I dont need anything top of the line. If it can do all of the above I should be ok. Any help would be great.

mdotytx

Reaction score
I have the 4g Xoom....I Love it :) ......my sister in law has the Acer transformer....its really nice too

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

mdotytx

Reaction score
I'm sure :-\ ....but I think most tablets have two cameras anyway

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I would go with the Transformer. You should be able to get one cheap because the Prime just came out. The Iconia is good. Blanking on the others now. But that's about the size of it! :)

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I have a wifi xoom and love it. My nexus is always by my side when I use my xoom so I just tether to it when I'm not connected to wifi.