Cannot recieve phone calls

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
So for some reason I cannot receive calls all of a sudden. I recently flashed Project Elite Rom and I love it its great. But no matter who calls me I cant see it on my phone. they said it rings once or twice and then goes to voice mail. IDK what to do. Whats the point of having a phone that cannot receive calls haha

Can someone please help me fix this huge issue :)

By the way this is for a Droid 1

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can try reinstalling the phone.apk or reflashing without formatting but you likely didn't do a clean flash & will have other issues.

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
I wiped twice before I installed the ROM and dropped the Rom in the SD card ..renamed it update.zip n flashed it...it seemed fine to me ...where can I get that apk n how can I go about trying that out :) steps wise

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well to reflash without wiping just boot into recovery & don't wipe anything. You can grab the apk from the rom zip file.

OP
GeckoDroid

GeckoDroid

Reaction score
Haha no not that ...how do I go about reinstalling the apk for the phone? Do I have to delete the current apk first ?

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just go into the PE zip file go to system/app/phone.apk extract it & install. Hope it fixes it but I doubt its success.