Not recieving phone calls and texts

neemo6

Reaction score
For the past week or so the phone is repeatedly not receiving phone calls and text messages. Many people who need to get ahold of me are always saying they've been trying to call me when my phone has never rung especially when im waiting on their phone calls. Also ill use my gf's phone to call my phone and nothing. If I call a 2nd time right away then the phone will ring like normal. Sometimes once i get the call, ill start receiving text messages that were sent hours earlier. Also if i reboot the phone i will get text's from hours earlier, but as time goes by ill start to miss phone calls once again. This is extremely frustrating, i do not want to take the phone in to verizon as im rooted w/ a custom rom. Not sure as to what to try please help.

keep122

Reaction score
Did they fix it?

I just got a Droid 2 yesterday, and I noticed the same thing today. I missed at least one call and got a bunch of texts all at once that had obviously been sent earlier in the day. I also had an issue this morning where someone called and the slider did not work.

I have not rooted my phone yet.

Did you take it in, and were they able to fix it?