Cannot get this thing ROOTED!!!!

gtofan350

Reaction score
I've recently purchased a Bionic and I made the bonehead mistake of manually upgrading it to 901. After doing some research, I found P3Droid's BionicPathSaver that should revert my device back to 893.XT875. After following all directions I am currently running 893 but when I try to root using R3l3AS3D and the 43V3R hack, I get an error during the root and my device is saying invalid CDT while in the Fastboot menu. I then went to google and found FixCDT utility and ran it. After running it, I could run my device and it's running 893, everything is seemingly fine. When I try to root using the R3l3as3d method, Im still getting error messages and towards the end of the root my Bionic boots into fastboot and i get the Invalid CDT. Any help?? I really want to root this biatch but I seem to be fighting this cdt.bin file the whole way. I've tried RSD Lite and wiping the entire system but I get an error 1/15 cdt.bin. Any help will be GREATLY appreciated. :biggrin::biggrin:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
I am going to link you a couple of threads...I am not sure they will help you (but maybe someone else will jump in too)...good luck and keep us posted. The first thread is if you are wanting to get back to the rooted .901 (maybe this will have a tip to get you past the current step you are stuck at) and the second could also help...

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ng-901-heres-everything-you-need-what-do.html and http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...help-flashing-cdt-bin-file-fastboot-mode.html

OP
gtofan350

gtofan350

Reaction score
Much appreciated smalltown, but I have tried every CDT fix utility I can find on the interwebz lol.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hmmm...ok, don't give up hope yet...LOL...