Cannot activate phone-CM

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I applied the Nextheme for CM, and when I dial *228, I don't get to choose option 1 or 2, it just starts programming, and then it gives me a message that there was a problem with activation. Any ideas how to fix this?

RoLa

Reaction score
I applied the Nextheme for CM, and when I dial *228, I don't get to choose option 1 or 2, it just starts programming, and then it gives me a message that there was a problem with activation. Any ideas how to fix this?
Slide open the keyboard and press ALT 2

Reaction score
*22899 works just like *228 pressing #1 except it skips that step and goes straight to activation.

OP
titans

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, its working now. Damn Cyanogen is rough to the first time user. Thanks much.

RoLa

Reaction score
*22899 works just like *228 pressing #1 except it skips that step and goes straight to activation.
I'll have to try this! THANKS

Thanks for the replies, its working now. Damn Cyanogen is rough to the first time user. Thanks much.
You'll start using it and love it titans, ClockworkMod is a breeze, updating is even a better breeze, the ROM runs like sex, it's awesome!!!I usually run mine "koushed" (my name for no theme) but lately I've ben running bgill55's themes..he's a mastermind that really does quality work...I would suggest checking them out on one of your slow days, his animations and window transitions are AMAZING!!!

Reaction score
I'll have to try this! THANKS

You'll start using it and love it titans, ClockworkMod is a breeze, updating is even a better breeze, the ROM runs like sex, it's awesome!!!I usually run mine "koushed" (my name for no theme) but lately I've ben running bgill55's themes..he's a mastermind that really does quality work...I would suggest checking them out on one of your slow days, his animations and window transitions are AMAZING!!!
your welcome :)

and +1 to the other thing. cyanogen is amazing once you get in on, and clockwork is so easy to use, no more having to power off and back using power + x to get into recovery, no more renaming stuff to "update.zip" its so much better than spr. ive been running Jrummy's remix cyanogenmod and its definitely like sex, minus the girl part though :( sadly, cyanogen doesnt come with one of those girls from the wallpapers that you get with it.