Can not get Droid Bionic to power on

Omikse

Reaction score
I recenty got a used droid bionic where I had to replace the LCD screen and battery since when I got it it did not have a battery with it. I got an NON-OEM extended battery and every thing was working fine for three days. In that time I was able to upgrade everyting to the latest software, fireware, and Android version (4.1.2 JB) but after those three days the phone would not power on. When I plugged it into my computer and tried, the white power light would just blink at me. when I unplugged it from the computer and tried it would not even come on. I thought it was the battery so I sent it back and got an OEM extended battery and a OEM dock/charger. When I got everything I plugged it all in and the screen came on with the Motorola M logo and then showed me a picture of the battery at 5%, so I let it charge over night. In the morning I pressed the power button while still plugged into the charger, the phone light up saying the battery was at 100%. So I took it off the charger and tried to power up. Nothing happened. I plugged it into my computer and the white power light came on and stayed solid but still no power-up. I just tries the Volume Up/Down/Power while plugged into the wall charger and I can get to the recovery screen and try the normal boot up and I just get the Motorola M Logo screen. I then tried factory reset recovery and the little Droid just showed up with its stomach with a red triangle and an ! in it and is just sittin there. It then went back to the Motorola M Logo screen then the battery screen. Does this mean mine is bricked? Please some one help. What can I do to make this phone work again. Just FYI the only thing that I can get into is the recovery screen. I can not power up the phone except for that.

OP
O

Omikse

Reaction score
180 views and not 1 reply. Does anyone know why this might be happening. I can access the recovery screen while it is plugged into the wall charger but I can not power it up wether it is plugged in or not. Help please.

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Ok, looks llike you should try using RSD to get out of the soft brick:

[video=youtube;WuFffZVTapk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuFffZVTapk[/video]

Make sure you open the video in youtube (not on here) because it has all the links u will need.

OP
O

Omikse

Reaction score
As long as I keep my phone plugged into the wall charger I can get in to the recovery screen but once I unplug it form the wall charger it dies out. When I plug it into the computer, I get the white light in the top right hand corner but can not even get into the recovery screen. So yes and no to the fastboot/bootloader.