Can I sync the Daily Planner in the DroidX from my PC?

smartphone1

Reaction score
I can't believe this complex phone doesn't come with a manual. I like the Daily Planner (Calendar) feature in the DroidX but is there a way to import (sync) that data from my PC directly into the droid? What program will it recognize and how do I sync it. I have the USB cable but that's all I know at this point. Also, is there an online manual so I can learn how to use this device without reading it off the device (tutorials).

Thanks!
* Any other well known or popular tips or tricks for a noob would be greatly appreciated.:icon_ banana:

GeekyKitten

Reaction score
User Manual...

I'm pretty new here, but you can actually Google "Droid X user manual" & download the full pdf file. I downloaded it & read it cover to cover b4 I even got the phone! :) LOVE MY DROID!

Former iPhone 3G user: Droid ROCKS!

wawzat

Reaction score
You can sync it with the Google online calendar, no usb cable required. You can sync with multiple Google calendars. For example my wife and I have granted each other read/write permission to each others calendars which comes in handy. I use the Pure Calendar widgets that also show my MS Exchange based work calendar that I sync using Nitro Touchdown (paid app). Also I think there is an addon for the Google online calendar that can sync it to Outlook.