droidx sync pc

hjustmann

Reaction score
Help please!!

Has there ever been a fix or patch to sync my droid calendar, address book and appts? I have Outlook. How can google and motorola make a powerful phone without ability to sync? If I would have known about this issue, I would have NEVER bought my Droidx.

Thanks, hoping for a miracle to solve this ...
hjustmann

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
First off, :welcome: to posting here, though you've already got that as well. Looks like you have been wondering about how to sync between your pc and Outlook. The only time I did it was to export my Outlook contacts and import them to gmail, but you want to do more than that. I haven't done it, but I think one of the ads here that shows before you log in looks to have a google -> Outlook sync app. Probably for your pc, though.

good luck

ldav

Reaction score
Droid 2 and Outlook

I'm a refugee from Palm and in the Palm OS, I could sync Palm Desktop with Palm handheld for calendar, contacts, memos, and tasks.
Windows 7, now. No Palm desktop anymore. So I bought Outlook and want to sync between Droid 2 and Outlook.

Can someone help? Thanks.
LDAV

OP
H

hjustmann

Reaction score
can't sync

Hey thanks for replying to my post. As you read, I'm quite angry about this. A smartphone is useless for people using their droid for business.

How on this earth could motorola and google not put this must-have feature on a phone that cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to develop and bring to market?

There is a free app called Google sync Outlook. It's terrible. I loaded and removed it about 5 times. That's what a person gets when they use a 3rd party app that's free; no support and no reliability.

If you ever hear of any other solution, please remember me.

Thanks again,