Can I return my Razr Maxx to Verizon or not?

GSdub510

Reaction score
this is my second one. the first one had dead pixels so i exchanged it for a new one. this new one that i just got yesterday has a dead pixel right in the center of it. i dread going back to verizon to tell them this again but i don't want a defective screen.

are you allowed to return more than one device? what i want to do is return the maxx, activate my fascinate, pre-order the samsung galaxy s3, and then upgrade to that, all while keeping my unlimited data. can i do this?

thanks

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
First question, I wouldn't stand for a new one with a dead pixel, so I wouldn't hesitate to take it back. Dead or stuck pixels are essentially a thing of the past.

Whether they'll let you exchange or return no is a whole other ballgame. It never hurts to ask, and especially if you've experienced problems across multiple units.

Good luck!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2 with Google voice to text translation. Please excuse any minor spelling, punctuation, capitalization or grammatical errors.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you still within the first 14 days since you upgraded? That's the main question. If you're over the look-see period, then you'll be getting a Certified Like New replacement. I wouldn't put up with a dead pixel on the screen so I'd get it replaced under the warranty.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Wouldn't be able to stand a dead pixel on a new phone, get that defected unit replaced:p