Droid return shipment?

david_95

Reaction score
Hi, I just received my "like-new" replacement droid today. I'm very happy with it and it works fine.
I'm planning on returning my defective phone to verizon, but I want to be sure I'm doing everything right.

Can I use the box that they used to send me the new phone?

meta droid

Reaction score
well you have to send back your old phone otherwise they charge you $500. they should have gave you a return postage sticker and you use the same box, keep your battery and battery door!!

OP
D

david_95

Reaction score
Ok, thank you! so i'll just use the same box and put the return postage sticker over the one on the box and then I'm all set, right?

Techenigma

Reaction score
I've warrntied mine out twice already. So yes just use the like-new droid they sent you, make sure you keep your memory card, battery, and battery door. Put your old droid in the box they sent you, put the return label on it and send it back via fedex. Just make sure to retain your copy of the return label so you have proof you sent it back. Just in case.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Yup, you use the same box to return your defective one in.

I just went through this process about 2-3 weeks ago and looking to return this replacement. My headphone jack is all messed up. =(