Can I get a phone elsewhere to keep my VWZ unlimited data plan?

Mont

Reaction score
I run threw 4 gigs without even trying and I don't do anything special not even hotspots. 2 gigs will never cut it.

Tas

Reaction score
I'm at over 16 gigs already for the month and still got another week left in billing cycle. 2 gigs or 4 or 10 will not cut it for this surfer.

dliontis28

Reaction score
bringing this bit of an older thread back.. i average 26 GB a month.. highest is usually 35 GB..

now, i read some place on a question bored, like yahoo questions, where some one mentioned you can keep your unlimited data when you upgrade if you do it through a 3rd party store.. there was a way to do it... a 3rd party store worker was the one who posted it and mentioned all 3rd party stores can do it if they want to... it was a loop hole..

now any one know if this is still possible? i dont wanna pay 800$ for a note....

my upgrade is available the 30th.. my wifes a month or 2 after.. we have an unlimited share plan... i'm the main account holder.. would she be able to use my upgrade and keep unlimited and me use hers and keep it?

The only way, as I understand it, if you buy a phone outright new or used then you can take it to Verizon or a 2nd or 3rd party and have them swap your sim over and you will keep your unlimited as long as you DO NOT SIGN a new contract. A buddy of mine upgraded his phone from a LG to a Gnex he bought on eBay, took it to Verizon and had them change his phone over in the system and he was able to keep his unlimited. As expected, the agent at Verizon tried to get him to resign but he so no way. By the way, Craigslist, swappa, or eBay and sometimes pawnshops are a good place to look.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD