Camera

rentableisland1

Reaction score
How do you start your phone in safe mode?

Sent from my SCH-R760 using DroidForums

jpatterson

Reaction score
I restarted in safe mode and its still not initializing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

SallyC

Reaction score
I restarted in safe mode and its still not initializing.

I would back up your data and do a factory reset. If that doesn't work, call Verizon. You might need a replacement.

jpatterson

Reaction score
I will give it a shot. Thank you everyone for your input.

John Gi

Reaction score
hopefully you had your issue resolved, i had a quick question , everytime i record or take a picture, the phone will be slow as far as showing me what im going to record /

im not sure if thats clear but while trying to focus on somethingto take apicture it moves pretty slow and doesn keep up with me moving my phone around like when i first got it

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the camera is fried/ Hopefully your phone is still under warranty or you have the protection plan.

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
A razr outside of the one year manufacturer warranty???? :) right...

jpatterson

Reaction score
My phone is still under warranty and I will be requesting a replacement. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to but I do believe the camera is done for.

cece5702

Reaction score
Since ICS update, the camera on the Maxx now takes really nice pictures. Is it just me or has any one else noticed this improvement?

cece5702

Reaction score
Hi Doc, Welcome back!:) Yeah its much better in my opinion. I also notice my reception is better here at work now and I'm on 4G with 2 bars and before ICS I was on 3G with 3-4 Bars. Thats the strangest thing. Its 2:35 pm in the afternoon and my battery is at 90% since pulling it off the charger this morning at 6:00 am.
I like some of the Advanced Editing features too.

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
As I mentioned in these two threads on the same topic - Is the camera any different? and ics camera - I haven't found the picture quality to be improved with the ICS update. The shutter is faster (which can sometimes lead to better pictures, sometimes not), the flash and shutter seem to be more in sync (which can definitely lead to better shots), and there's a few new features, but overall, I haven't seen any real improvement in picture quality.