Camera on Prime. Better sensor?

D-Mac

Reaction score
Did you have a point, or is this just a random comment repeating what I said in the OP?

LOL.

Yeah, my point was simple - worry less about the sensor and more about your shaky hand.

It's a phone, not a DSLR. Be grateful it takes pictures at all.

Sent from 3 miles south of Nowhere

alboboy10

Reaction score
Yeah, my point was simple - worry less about the sensor and more about your shaky hand.

That's like saying don't use your phone at all if you want the battery to last. It's a phone. Be thankful it goes online.

No...camera is important to some people. Maybe not dslr but clarity is great. I took a pic with camera 360 on my tb people thought it was an actual camera.

OP
H

hydro556

Reaction score

So, I should be satisfied with my two year newer, and much more expensive Bionic taking pics that suck compared to my two year older and much cheaper Incredible?

Dont think so bro. There is no way to dance around it, even if one needs to irrationally defend their two year commitment to their Bionic. The camera on the Bionic is a major fail and compromises the whole device. It is what it is.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Megapixel count has nothing to do with quality of sensor or picture. It only determines how large of a print can be made from the original. The skill of the photographer has far more impact than either of these two factors.
Skills certainly matters but the other qualities of the sensor matter as well. You can't compensate for the sensitivity or noise of the sensor under many conditions. There's rarely just one variable at play despite how often people assume that to be the case, regardless of topic.

And that is my point, I would expect a superior camera on a device that is 2 years newer, you know what I mean?
Nope. My current device has a camera that's far worse than the device before it. I don't expect anything. Perform your due diligence. Assume and you get what you deserve.

Nonsense. If it matters to you then find a device with a better camera. You don't have to accept a poor camera on a device when there are better options.

Last edited: