Camera is horrible..

reinert012

Reaction score
My camera/video camera will NOT focus, ever. It just takes blurry pictures all the time. Anyone else have this problem?

xm41907

Reaction score
Has it been this way since you got the phone or only with CM7? Mine takes horrible pics indoors. It looks like the lens is blurry, but it's not. Outside in good light it gets good pics.

OP
R

reinert012

Reaction score
Has it been this way since you got the phone or only with CM7? Mine takes horrible pics indoors. It looks like the lens is blurry, but it's not. Outside in good light it gets good pics.

It has just been with CM7, and it happens are random times in terms of the blurry effect inside or outside with any amount of light

xm41907

Reaction score
I believe there is a fix for the zoom which will remap it to the volume keys.

RJT185

Reaction score
With CM7D2 my camera's picture quality has taken a hit. Indoor I'm only getting dark-blurry shots and outdoors it takes a while to focus but the shots are still overexposed. I didn't really have any issues with stock or on my previous D2 that was running Fusion/Fission.

OP
R

reinert012

Reaction score
Hmm i turned off geo tagging....seems to be working fine now.

Ill report back here if it screws up again.

OP
R

reinert012

Reaction score
That doesn't seem to be a fix. Cam is still horrid

RJT185

Reaction score
One of the first things I do after restoring or flashing a ROM is turn off all geotagging. So I know that wasn't a factor in my pics. Quality is still nothing near what STOCK Froyo offered. I might pause at stock GB to see how it fares then, but I usually flash right to CM7 so I haven't tested performance on it. Very sad.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
One of the first things I do after restoring or flashing a ROM is turn off all geotagging. So I know that wasn't a factor in my pics. Quality is still nothing near what STOCK Froyo offered. I might pause at stock GB to see how it fares then, but I usually flash right to CM7 so I haven't tested performance on it. Very sad.

Blur camera is much better than AOSP. I want an ASP-like ROM, with the Blur camera and I'll be happy.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk