Having problems with pictures i take with the camera

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'm considering getting the DNA (especially for its quad-core processor and Jelly Bean), but am worried about the camera. Specifically, does the front-facing camera take still pictures too - or is the front-facing one only a webcam/camcorder?

Thank you very much!

Jeff Deutsch
The front facing camera can be used for pictures and videos as well, and it does a great job with it's wide-angle lens.

Faithfill

Reaction score
It's a plastic cover that comes on there that needs to be removed to resolve your pictures quality issues

OP
P

pwrdbykyank

Reaction score
if your talking about that square sized plastic film, yes i did take that out, lol my iq isnt one of a chicken. But if there is another plastic aside from that i dont know about please do let me know :)

geoff5093

Reaction score
From what I've read over at XDA, the DNA's stock camera software is what lowers the quality.
A few people have reported MUCH better camera performance after using a different camera app from the play store.
I downloaded 360 Camera but didn't notice much of a difference.

Gleason81

Reaction score
Hi guys, i wanted to see if anyone has this issue and knows a fix to it? any pictures i take with the camera, they are not sharp at all and when u zoom in are blurry. Even when i focus and take pictures. Anyone else having this issue?

Haha...hope you didn't (along with others) buy this phone over the Razr Maxx HD, because of the camera being "better".