Call Log/message/email - Grouping

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
So i recently switched from a Blackberry to the Moto Droid, and for the most part i am really impressed with the Hardware and software.
One feature that i really miss from my blackberry is the ability to group the call log by caller. So if i called person (a) 5 times, that would only show up once in my log, then i could select their name and view the call history. As it is right now on my droid, if i call person (a) 5x, i have 5 lines of calls to that same person. Does anybody know if call grouping is possible?
Also in the Blackberry i really appreciated the Global inbox, which i could view all my email(multiple accounts), sms, mms, & IM's all in a single inbox. Is this possible on the Droid?
Thanks in advance for any help

rjax

Reaction score
Dialer One in the Market now groups contacts in the call log.

OP
Cyrus6001

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
thanks for the app suggestion.... was kinda hoping there was just a setting i was overlooking.

tyler73

Reaction score
Coming from a BB myself I've come to understand the lack of stock functions in a droid phone is far out weighed by aftermarket supprt through app market.

Few items I miss with BB aren't possible with droid. Sometimes it takes a different approach.