Calendar

Scuba_Shneve

Reaction score
Is there a way to just have a simple calendar without syncing it to anything? Every time i try to add an event to my calendar if gives me some syncing error. I just want a basic calendar. I dont want to sync to anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

harrellj

Reaction score
By default, the calendar on the phone synchronizes with the online Google calendar (calendar.google.com). You can turn that off by going into the calendar app > menu > calendars and clicking on the calendar for your phone account. It cycles through visible and synced, synced but not visible, and none of the above.

zenman77

Reaction score
You may want to look at Jorte as I believe you have the option of running your schedule on there only.......... Hope this helps

OP
S

Scuba_Shneve

Reaction score
I went into the calendars, but it was completely blank, just OK and CANCEL. I found a really nice app, Calendroid.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

chicagojcb

Reaction score
Thanks for this! It also solved (I think) a different problem that I was having: I have two google accounts, one personal and one professional. I have full calendar access on both calendars with both accounts, and somehow my Droid was syncing twice with the professional one. I was able to get rid of the duplicate. Now off to the next newbie question search!