calendar?

pilot25

Reaction score
What is your opinion of the best calendar app (not exchange)?

I think the standard calendar sucks. I need something more like the BBs have.

Queers4Gears

Reaction score
I have not tried the pre-loaded corprate calendar - since it's pre-loaded, see if it works for you...

Stigy

Reaction score
What other functionality are you looking for?

IMO the stock calendar app is perfect because it mimics Google Calendar which I use daily.

S281

Reaction score
yes, i'm looking for a diff calander too. I want a calander where you can look at the monthly view and can set all your appointments or events icon to different colors. Right now, all that shows up is green for any event you set. It would make it much simpler knowing what type of event is coming up by color or differnt icons. Anybody know of a better calander app?

bernilynn

Reaction score
If you hang in, the guys at Datebk will be coming out with a calendar application for the Android. Having used Datebk for many years with various Palms, I can say that it's worth waiting for!

zeira

Reaction score
Not quite what you're looking for, but I've been using Pure Calendar which has a much nicer and more customizable widget than the one that comes with the phone. I'm not quite sure if it has all the options you're looking for, but I prefer its formatting for my homepage.

reybt

Reaction score
You can try the new iRT Calendar. It has nice Search All function and Saved search features. You can also quickly go to any day with it's nice Go To view. Plus you can attach icons to events. This calendar app has a potential! It costs $2.99 as of today.

Here is the link to their website: http://www.irtwebsolutions.com